All about Freight Services

Almost sixty years of experience in transporting and storing goods allows us to offer our customers flawless shipments.

Learn more

Anno 1955

Our knowledge and experience guarantees smooth cooperation and best results.

Learn more


Goods from outside European Union come with following documents:

Import declaration is drawn up after the arrival of goods. However an Import for Local Consuption  Declaration (IM4) and payment of customs taxes (or other taxes like excise duties) is needed in order to take goods into use.

Documents needed in order to successfully complete customs procedures:

With certain goods (for example food products) it is necessary to demonstrate a phytosanitary certificate or an endorsement note which shows that goods meet European Union standards.

Following documents are needed for exporting from European Union:

With export declaration it is important to note border crossing. This certifies to Customs Board that export of goods has taken place. For that purpose European Union customs offices make a note on customs declaration.

Other accompanying documents for export are same as with import (commercial invoice, CMR etc).

Ask for the best offer!